Monday, March 9, 2009

The one with all the Rubbish-I


I got nothing much to write, so this one will be just a short one to let everyone know i am still alive :) . Was just organising the files in my system and found this pic i had. I took this screenshot almost a year back. Realy funny pic. 


Definitely proves the credibility of BSNL. btw, my connection speed is actually 256kbps with a download speed of around 30kbps. Height of errors and approximation :P

Zindagi hai dua, Yeh tumhari meri baatein, malargale and we can make it better were the only songs i listened to for the past three days. wow! just awesome.

i have this habit of choosing a song and then listening to it continuously for a looooooooooooong time. remains in the repeat mode for a really long time. this week it was just these  songs.

1. Zindagi hai dua - From the movie Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha (yes! salman khan's). Not many know that this song was composed by ARR. beautiful song. Beautiful use of strings from 01:30 to 01:53. Beautifully rendered by madhushree, karthik, gayathri and raqueeb. really love this song :)

2. Malargale - one of the bestesssssssst songs ever! such a soulful composition. everytime i listen to this song i am just dumbstrck by the sheer brilliance of the great man. really amazing song. the way the beats start at 01:55 and the interludes are just awesome. And chitra as always flawless. Such a great composition, evergreen!

3. We can Make it better - Again another of my favourite songs. A song performed for a cause and that makes it even more special to me. Really great music as usual by ARR. And the many people who were a part of this song from shaan, Jaspinder Narula, Sukhwinder Singh to Hans Raj Hans and  Apache were great. 

4. Yeh tumhari meri baatein - Yes, The Rock On! song. One of my S-E-L favourites, Rock on! being my most fav album composed by S-E-L. a great song. I am usually not a fan of rock music, but rock on did really impress me and liked it at first hearing itself. Will be listening to this song for many many years. If not for Yuvraj, ada and JTYJN rock on would have been my fav album of 2008 :)

So i have successfully completed this post with nothing but vetti talks (useless talks) :) I am writing a series of short stories and those should be up some time soon. till then it would only be some rubbish talks like these :)

ta!

6 echo(s):

Anonymous said...

I haven't listened to Rock On songs at all :( Somehow never got around to listening to those

Rahmaniac on March 10, 2009 at 9:51 PM said...

@aparna
rock on! songs really rock :) don't miss them, great music by SEL.

M on March 11, 2009 at 9:34 PM said...

hmm ...
good post .. i never knew u can even talk vetti like this :D

good to see u post !:)

Rahmaniac on March 11, 2009 at 10:01 PM said...

meenu,
'vetti'ness is contagious. and you being my role model in being vetti, it is not surprising that i am able to talk vetti stuff :P

Anonymous said...

Hi da machcha I'm extremely happy to see another Rehmaniac like me.No words to describe my happiness.I'm Satheesh Kumar doing my Undergraduation at Kurnool Medical College,Kurnool,Andhra Pradesh.But my native place is Madurai.I've been blogging since recently.I wud be delighted if u r in touch with me.

Anonymous said...

Hey THANK YOU VERY MUCH.All the songs playing in ur music device are my favourites. btw you said a song called "Malargale",is it the one from the movie Love Birds or some other??? If its from Love Birds,I like it very much da.
Regards

Post a Comment

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

ONLINE NOW





 

©The one with all the other Ones