Friday, March 13, 2009


Been listening to shillong shillong from provoked for almost the entire day. wonderful composition. haven't seen the movie, so no clue how it suits the movie. but it just grows on me each time i listen to it. thank you Rahman sir for giving us such beautiful songs :)

For those who havent listened to that song, do listen to that :) it's such a brilliant song. :) [I am actually running out of adjectives here :P]

PS: this is definitely not categorized as rubbish :)

6 echo(s):

Tara on March 14, 2009 at 9:37 PM said...

Sadly never heard this song before. I must sometime. :)

Rahmaniac on March 15, 2009 at 1:59 AM said...

tara,
yeah you surely must :)

M on March 16, 2009 at 1:46 PM said...

hmm yes it is .. but i also like carry me home - it is different as it is a western kind with tabla beats to layer it ...
:)

Rahmaniac on March 19, 2009 at 8:09 PM said...

@meenu,
yeah, it is a great great song.
carry me home and alive are great too:)

praXado on May 29, 2009 at 11:43 PM said...

Any one got its lyrics? please post it here :-)
thanks in advance

Unknown on June 28, 2018 at 11:39 AM said...

Thank you for post and your blog. My friend showed me your blog and I have been reading it ever since.
Spoken english franchise in Chennai | Spoken english franchise in india | Best franchisor in spoken english

Post a Comment

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

ONLINE NOW





 

©The one with all the other Ones